Choosing 100% natural for your baby is a healthy choice
Cheesy Millet Balls (Pack of 3)
Indulge in the savoury goodness of Yummy Valley’s Cheesy Millet Balls Packet – a delectable, nutritious snack that promises a burst of cheesy flavour in every bite. Perfect for satisfying your snack cravings on the go.
Stock : In Stock
Better Value Deal
Cheesy Millet Balls
Indulge in all-natural, wholesome snacking with these cheesy, delicious bites made from millet, corn, and rice. These bite-sized yummy nibbles offer a healthy snack option for your little ones without compromising on the taste and fun. Millet flour gives them a crispy exterior, while the inside is soft and cheesy. Serve them with your favourite dipping sauce or enjoy them straight out of the packet.
- No Refined Flour
- Goodness of Millet
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours and Flavours
- Baked not Fried
- Good Source of Protein
Age Category: From 2 Years and above
Net quantity: 50g x 3 packets
Allergen note: Contains Milk Solids. May contains wheat and nuts.
Cheesy Millet Balls Benefits
Yummy Valley Cheesy Millet Balls are loaded with the goodness of millet and corn which makes it a wholesome snack with many nutritional benefits. Millets are rich in dietary fibre- both soluble and insoluble and aid in reducing blood pressure and lowering blood sugar levels & bad cholesterol. They are also a good source of Vitamin A, Protein, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium.
Here are just a few detailed benefits of eating Yummy Valley Cheesy Millet Balls;
● Nutrient-rich: Millets balls are a powerhouse of nutrients, including dietary fibre, protein, calcium, iron, and potassium. They’re also a good source of vitamins A and B.
● Digestive health: The high fibre content in millet balls helps to keep the digestive system healthy and regular.
● Heart health: Millet ball is a good source of magnesium, which may help to lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
● Blood sugar control: Millet balls have a low glycemic index, which means that it doesn’t cause blood sugar levels to spike. This makes it a good healthy alternative snack for your cravings.
● Weight management: Millet is a low-calorie food that is high in fibre, which may help to promote feelings of fullness.
This makes it a good snack for people who are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
Cheesy Millet Balls Ingredients
Fried gram flour (27.4%), Sorghum flour (14.4%), Corn grits (14.4%), Rice flour (14.4%), Palm oil, Seasoning (12%) (Milk solids, Sugar, Iodized salt, Cheese powder (1.2%), Maize starch, Edible vegetable fat (Palm), Anticaking agent (INS 551), Yeast extract, Natural Antioxidant (INS 300), Acidity regulator (INS 330)), Iodized salt. Contains a Natural and Nature Identical Flavouring Substance – Cheese.